Monday, March 7, 2011

well.. what's the purpose of having our own blog actually..
i asked this question myself for too many times already...
was it for personal satisfaction..but how is it happening when complete strangers reading details about your life, where you agonizing every little things that happen..
or people who write in blogs just wanting to show off some extra talent that they discovered suddenly in life, internet, health, love or etc etc..or and or.. the list is long..
what ever the purpose is, it always depend on the perception..
and sometimes, being human, i actually worry to hell what others think about me..good or bad, i just want to know..
few years ago, i created a blog to help myself, to heal and mend my broken soul..to make me realise that what ever happen to us, will always happen for a reason...
sometimes what we want the most is no good for us, and sometimes what we hate so much is the best thing for us.. it's a promise from Allah swt...
and after operating the blog for some time.. i finally find myself evenly not completed healed yet but i'm at my best health..
then, i have to let it go.. bye bye blog..bye bye cashmere, thank you for being there..thank you for mending me..
and now i'm grateful for what i had in life, even it's not perfect but who's perfect, right..
you have to make do with what you had, with what god give to you..
and i'm full of great.. thank you Allah...Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment